Manolo Blahnik's~ Dolce and Gabbana~ Cosmopolitans~ The girls are back in their hit new movie, out tomorrow, Friday, May 30th - SEX AND THE CITY! Of course, my girls and I are going to check it out opening night at Atlantic Station and go out to dinner afterwards. Women and girls of all ages are having "Sex and the City" parties, attending events in the city, and of course, checking out the new movie in theaters. I hope this movie lives up to the hype created by the media in recent months. I have some expectations, but I will have an open mind when viewing the movie and of course, checking out the FABULOUS wardrobe worn by the characters, Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda! ;-) Check back this weekend for my review of the movie.
Put those HOT pumps on...and get CARRIED away!!!!!
"After years of living in the city, I assumed that if my friends and I ever got our fairy tale endings that would be the end of the story. But real life always has a TWIST!"
- Carrie Bradshaw
http://www.sexandthecitymovie.com/
Thursday, May 29, 2008
"Sex and the City" Movie - Opens Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot wait!!
Post a Comment